We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Cloud Infrastructure Consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of API gateways, Kubernetes, Linux, and one of the three public clouds and a proven track record of delivering successful consulting projects.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic consulting services to customers on API gateways, Kubernetes, Linux, and public clouds
- Design and implement cloud infrastructure solutions that meet customer needs and requirements
- Communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and trends to provide informed recommendations to customers
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships to drive repeat business
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Linux, and one of the three public clouds
- In-depth knowledge of API gateways and related technologies
- Excellent consulting and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and skilled Cloud Infrastructure Consultant to take their career to the next level by delivering innovative solutions to customers. If you have a passion for technology and a commitment to helping customers succeed, we would like to hear from you.