As a Developer Advocate, you will promote standards and good development practices, by actively engaging with developer communities and raising awareness of the company’s product and software engineering-centric activities. This is a highly technical role, dedicated to open and honest communication, world-class software, and strong community citizenship.
You would be a person proficient in:
● Creating and executing on a developer relations strategy for key initiatives
● Engaging the developer community through GitHub, Slack Channels, and other channels of
engagement such as user groups and local meetups, tech conferences and hackathons, and
● Acting as a key resource for our top engineers and partners and acting as a subject matter expert
in order to facilitate the adoption of our product and consulting services.
● Partnering with various internal teams e.g. UX/UI and marketing to increase adoption and
community advocacy through top-of-the-funnel content creation and promotion, including
whitepapers, tech presentations, webcasts, podcasts and videos, and more
● Staying on top of the latest trends including the ability to spot bleeding-edge topics and seize
business growth opportunities by being an early mover to a new market niche
We would consider it a PLUS if you have:
● Experience speaking at conferences
● Hands-on coding experience
● Experience interacting with clients or internal stakeholders
● Knowledge of cloud-native landscapes especially Kubernetes and Cloud.
● Experience contributing to global dev communities (for example, Stack Overflow, GitHub) and
feeling at ease engaging with the audience on social media channels like Twitter, Reddit,
In this role you will:
● Create code samples, demos, articles, and tutorials for a highly technical audience
● Building the image of Zelarsoft as a thought leader in Kubernetes and cloud native technologies.
● Own and drive community engagement for a range of technologies, software development, and
team scaling best practices
● Present technical sessions at conferences, running workshops, and hands-on hackathons
● Create top-of-the-funnel thought leadership content in various formats, including whitepapers,
datasheets, tech presentations, webinars, videos, and more
● Execute new strategies to increase and maximize engagement with the right audience on the
● Grow, manage, and maintain a positive public profile with the community at large.