An ideal candidate should be having
· Hands-on experience in building secure Java Rest APIs for other applications to subscribe to.
· Good in SOA architecture and REST/SOAP web services implementation
· Good experience with building and optimizing Kafka custom source and sink connectors
· Experience in designing Kafka topics, partitioning, and topic hierarchies
· Experience in building Kafka producer and consumer applications using Spring Boot.
· Working knowledge and implementation experience in containerization of apps using Docker.
· Hands-on experience with consuming Java Rest APIs via gateways.
· Experience with designing high availability and load balancing services.
· Experience in building micro-services applications.
· Development using Eclipse, Git, Jenkins, etc.
· Understanding of software development life cycle under Agile framework.
· Write well-designed testable, efficient code.
· Prepare and produce releases of software components.
· Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using Jenkins
· Agile development experience, preferably with Scrum