An ideal candidate should be able to
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Track selected project progress, make sure timesheets and other deliverables are submitted on time.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace, manage events
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.