Do you like to pursue an opportunity with a technically challenging and enriching experience? A young USA-based entity with ODC at Hyderabad is scouting for Cloud Architects with the following skillset. This opportunity has the high potential of on-site opportunity within 1-year either in the USA or in Canada.
· Have delivered large-scale complex software solutions deployed on 3rd party cloud (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.).
· Demonstrate a strong understanding of various Cloud software solution stacks including compute, orchestration, infrastructure management, as well as storage and networking solutions
· Deep understanding of enterprise architecture – strong background with service-oriented architecture, building scalable, reliable systems. Knowledge of all components of application design in a high-volume, high-availability environment
· Possess proven hands-on knowledge of Cloud computing, containerization technologies/Kubernetes, database design, and security
You would be a good match if you meet the following criteria.
· Must have at least 3 years of working experience in automating web application development and deployment for dev/QA/prod environments using the latest CI/CD tools like Jenkins/Ansible/Teamcity/Kubernetes and Docker.
· Experience in the design and implementation of automation frameworks in DevOps/SysOps/InfraOps.
· Experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise-scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle
· Experience in Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Amazon ECS, Apache Mesos, Azure Container Service, and Google Container Engine.
· Linux experience: Red Hat, SUSE, Ubuntu, OpenStack middleware open source implementations, or similar
· Continued learning certifications, such as (but not limited to): AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Google Cloud Certified Architect, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect, or similar