• Hands-on leader who will guide and motivate a team of QA engineers.
• Serve in a client-facing role and take ownership of delivery to the customers.
• Act as the key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong testing and debugging skills
• Experience and deep knowledge in test automation. Demonstrated experience in selecting, designing, and implementing test automation frameworks. Experience developing in-house automation tools
• Experience with API-testing frameworks such as Postman is a key advantage
• Experience working with version control systems such as Git (on Github, Azure DevOps, Gitlab, etc)
• Be comfortable with hands-on coding and proactively mentoring automation & manual engineers
• 5- 8 years of experience in manual testing and automation testing.
• 1- 2 years of demonstrable team leadership
• Must be conversant with all forms of QA lifecycle from smoke testing to regression, functional, non-functional (performance, security), and automation
• Experience with SDLC tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps, TestLink, and ALM
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules, and practices.
• Managing the Scrum process in Agile methodology
• Passion for technology, problem-solving, a strong commitment to quality, attention to detail, security, performance, and user experience
• Work with relational databases and SQL queries would be an advantage
• Knowledge of React, CSS 3, HTML 5 would be an advantage
• Scrum, Agile certifications will be an advantage
Lets Talk and Meet
If you have questions, suggestions, ideas, or just need further information about Zelar and our services, please do not hesitate to contact us in the way most convenient for you.